Fresh.Point: the fruit and vegetable platform
Fresh.Point is a collaborative residue monitoring platform for wholesalers and international traders in the European fruit and vegetable sector. It connects traders with food laboratories and supports the workflow of assigning, reporting and analysing product tests. By sharing this online infrastructure and functionality, and by sharing knowledge on residue monitoring and anonymised data, cooperating traders increase process and information quality, whilst reducing costs.
Traders can use the FreshPoint Analytics add-on to look at aggregated data stored in Fresh.Point from every imaginable angle. They can compare products, residues, suppliers, regions and periods of time. This enables them to discover new trends in an early stage or track data correlations that may point to best practices. This Self-Service Business Intelligence add-on is extremely easy to use. Managers can self-reliantly browse the data and create stunning visualisations with a few clicks. It is very straightforward to share these new insights with others and thus support informed decision making throughout the organisation.
Benefits online residue monitoring:
- Time saving: one workflow between traders and food laboratories that examines product samples against several standards.
- Efficiency: traders can review single test results or assess comprehensible reports on aggregated data that are automatically generated.
- Analytics: look at the data from every imaginable angle.
- Learn: traders can share anonymised data to learn even more about potential risks.
Download our Fresh.Point information package
Do you want to know more about Fresh.Point? Download our information package where we tell you more about:
- product samples and residues
- assigning laboratories
- sharing anonymised data
- Fresh.Point Analytics
- reducing risks