Job opening for a Technical Consultant, Projects & Services, ChainPoint Arnhem (32-40 hours)
Do you have a talent for taking customer requirements and translating them to solid, reliable technical solutions? Are you strong at managing project expectations, coordinating activities with numerous parties and keeping a tight watch on deadlines?
Do you say “NO!” to child labour, deforestation and other unethical situations? Great! Then we have the same DNA and we are looking for you!
We need your expertise to help with these challenges…
Our ChainPoint software helps to solve worldwide problems such as deforestation, unethical working conditions and food waste. ChainPoint makes all steps in the supply chain traceable, safe and reliable. In this way, consumers maintain confidence in sustainable brands and companies, and supply chains become more efficient and sustainable.
Because of the growth of our company and growing demand, we are looking for Technical Consultant for our team.
What you’d be working on…
- Understanding customer functional business requirements and translating them to concrete technical solutions.
- Setting up solutions at, and on behalf of, ChainPoint’s customers, whilst also playing an advisory role to guide customers through various implementation processes.
- Providing explanations to end users of ChainPoint’s platform, as well as writing training material and providing 2nd line support services.
- Coordinating and managing projects on behalf of numerous customers. You’ll be working together with ChainPoint’s Projects & Services team, sharing responsibility to deliver rock solid solutions to our customers.
- Working together with ChainPoint’s Business Development & Sales team to develop and deliver product demos and cutting-edge prototype solutions.
- Bringing changes into the configuration of the ChainPoint platform, including writing queries and stored procedures.
Have you got talent we’re looking for?
- You’ve been working for a few years as a technical consultant, having built up relevant experience.
- You have knowledge of working with web applications, databases, SQL and Windows.
- You’ve got excellent communication skills.
- You look at problems from a strong analytical point of view and work in a careful, structured manner.
- You have experience working in a process-based and project-based manner.
- You speak and write great Dutch and English – it’s a bonus if you also speak French or any other languages.
- You’ve completed HBO or WO level education in IT or a business-related area.
Why work at ChainPoint?
In addition to a competitive salary and excellent secondary benefits, we also offer:
- The chance to collaborate with 25 fun, friendly and dedicated IT professionals.
- An agile approach to working in an open and informal organisation with a no-nonsense culture.
- The chance to further develop yourself within an ambitious, challenging and international company.
- Flexible working hours with the possibility to work from home.
- A head office location that’s easy to reach within Arnhem.
- Active and informative ChainPoint-days twice a year.
ChainPoint believes in giving employees freedom and independence, and we happily support employees in achieving an optimal balance between work and their private life. This also means that we are looking for colleagues that can manage freedom in a responsible and professional manner. Does it sound like a match?
Are you interested in joining us to expand our team? Please send your CV, along with brief details of your motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org. Or, would you prefer to drop by first and get to know us over coffee? In that case, call or message Hanneke at 06-31939825.
ChainPoint is active throughout the world and has offices in The Netherlands, Germany and France