Senior Mobile developer Arnhem (32-40 hours)
Are you the Mobile Engineer that can make a difference by making our apps even better, faster and more reliable?
That’s great! Then we’ve got the same DNA and we’d like to hear from you!
ChainPoint’s software helps towards solving worldwide problems, such as deforestation, unethical working conditions and food waste. ChainPoint brings traceability, safety and trust to all the steps in the supply chain, maintaining consumer trust in sustainable brands and companies. ChainPoint also makes supply chains more efficient and sustainable.
You will be contributing towards our apps for Android and iOS, which are built upon Cordova / PhoneGap.
Does your heart beat a bit faster when you read this, and would you like to broaden your horizon and develop your talent together with us in a challenging, open and international environment?
What will be keeping you busy?
- Developing new functionality for our apps.
- Maintaining our apps.
- Testing and documentation.
- Actively collaborating with the ChainPoint team and contributing to the quality of our solutions.
Got what it takes?
- Between 3 and 5 years’ experience with Cordova, PhoneGap, Android Studio, Xcode, APIs.
- Experience with version control systems (such as SVN, GIT).
- Knowledge of relational database management systems, such as SQL Server.
- You’ve completed studies up to HBO (or similar) level in an IT-related field.
- Good knowledge of English.
Why work at ChainPoint?
Alongside a competitive salary, we also offer many extra perks:
- Working with a team of 25 dedicated, but fun-loving professionals.
- An agile approach to work in an open, informal organisation with a no-nonsense culture.
- The room to develop yourself in an ambitious, challenging and international company.
- Genuinely sustainably coffee, soup and fresh fruit!
- Flexible working hours with the opportunity to work at home.
- Easy to reach within Arnhem.
- Friendly lunches, gatherings with drinks and ChainPoint social activity days.
ChainPoint believes in giving employees freedom and independence. We work together with our employees to reach the optimal balance between work and social life. That also means we’re looking for candidates that can treat such freedom professionally and responsibly. Sounds like a match?
In that case, please send your CV, with a brief note about your motivation, to email@example.com. Or, if you prefer, come along first of all to try some of that great sustainable coffee we mentioned! Call or app Hanneke on 06-31939825 to arrange a time.
What drives us at ChainPoint?
The driving force behind ChainPoint is Johan Zandbergen, our CEO, who stared ChainPoint 12 years ago to bring collaboration and information exchange to worldwide supply chains.
“In today’s world, there’s not a single party that can guarantee a sustainable supply chain without worldwide collaboration. ChainPoint provides a software platform that makes the whole supply chain transparent from a farmer in Guatemala all the way to a final product in shops in The Netherlands. The aim is to guarantee the efficient production of high-quality, safe and sustainable products. ChainPoint is the most progressive Chain Information Management system on the market.”
ChainPoint is active worldwide with offices in The Netherlands, Germany and France.