Vacancy: Technical Consultant (m/f)
In order to achieve our ambitious growth targets, we are looking for a:
Technical Consultant (m/f)
As a Technical Consultant, you support our national and international clients in the agricultural, food and fashion industry. Together with your technical and business colleagues, you will work on further development and innovation of our solutions and services that enable organizations to improve their quality and sustainability!
About the function technical consultant
After an intensive introduction, with (internal) training and coaching, you will support customers in using the ChainPoint software platform. This is done mainly from the office in Arnhem, but occasionally also on site at the customer. Activities and responsibilities associated with this position are among other :
- The realization of technical solutions and implementation of changes using the ChainPoint management module – for example, configuring web forms or setting up a workflow;
- Writing queries and stored procedures for the creation of dashboards, alerts, reports, and analyzes;
- Understanding the business of the customer and, in cooperation with your colleagues, translate this into a technical solution;
- You are also actively involved in the continuous improvement and monitoring of the quality of our Web applications and services, by testing newly delivered functionalities, initiating improvements, and aligning new ideas with your colleagues from the Research & Development department;
- You will also follow specific courses or attend seminars to stay up to date on new developments in technology.
You’re someone with:
- A bachelor degree, preferably IT related (business information);
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience as a technology (IT) support or technical consultant;
- General knowledge of data warehouses and reporting tools;
- You are also structured, results-oriented, proactive, able to properly analyze problems, have organizational sensitivity and are customer focused;
- Good communication skills; you know how to ask the right questions, listen, show interest in others and are focused on cooperation;
- Experience in an international environment, fluent in English and Dutch, both writing and speaking. German or French is a plus.
Why work at ChainPoint?
ChainPoint is a provider of software solutions for improving sustainability in global supply chains. Our software is used by leading companies who want to create efficient and sustainable supply chains and at the same time also want to reduce costs and risks.
At ChainPoint, personal responsibility and autonomy are of paramount importance. We are a flexible organization with a professional and informal atmosphere in a team of motivated and enthusiastic colleagues. We will give you the opportunity to develop in an ambitious, challenging and international environment. The balance between work and private life is also important to us.
Does this job trigger your interest? Please send your CV and short motivation letter by email to Hanneke Kroneman (firstname.lastname@example.org), HR consultant.
Will this be your future view of Arnhem?