Job opening: Technical Consultant Projects & Services
Do you have a talent for taking customer requirements and translating them to solid, reliable technical solutions? Are you strong at managing project expectations, coordinating activities with numerous parties and keeping a tight watch on deadlines?
We need your expertise to help with these challenges…
Our ChainPoint software helps to solve worldwide problems such as deforestation, unethical working conditions and food waste. ChainPoint makes all steps in the supply chain traceable, safe and reliable. In this way, consumers maintain confidence in sustainable brands and companies, and supply chains become more efficient and sustainable.
Because of the growth of our company and growing demand, we are looking for Technical Consultant for our team.
What you’d be working on…
- Understanding customer functional business requirements and translating them to concrete technical solutions.
- Setting up our ChainPoint solutions for our customers and guiding them while writing instructions and providing 2nd line support services.
- Coordinating and managing projects on behalf of numerous customers. You’ll be working together with ChainPoint’s Projects & Services team, sharing responsibility to deliver rock solid solutions to our customers.
- Working together with ChainPoint’s Business Development & Sales team to develop and deliver product demos and cutting-edge prototype solutions.
- Bringing changes into the configuration of the ChainPoint platform, including writing queries and stored procedures.
Have you got talent we’re looking for?
- You’ve been working for a few years as a technical consultant, having built up relevant experience.
- You have knowledge of working with web applications, databases, SQL and Windows.
- You’ve got excellent communication skills.
- You look at problems from a strong analytical point of view and work in a careful, structured manner.
- You have experience working in a process-based and project-based manner.
- You speak and write Dutch and English fluently, – it’s a bonus if you also speak French or any other languages.
- You’ve completed HBO or WO level education.
Why work at ChainPoint?
In addition to a competitive salary and excellent secondary benefits, we also offer:
- The chance to collaborate with 25 fun, friendly and dedicated IT professionals.
- An agile approach to working in an open and informal organisation with a no-nonsense culture.
- The chance to further develop yourself within an ambitious, challenging and international company.
- Flexible working hours with the possibility to work from home.
- A head office location that’s easy to reach within Arnhem.
- Active and informative ChainPoint-days twice a year.
ChainPoint believes in giving employees freedom and independence, and we happily support employees in achieving an optimal balance between work and their private life. This also means that we are looking for colleagues that can manage freedom in a responsible and professional manner. Does it sound like a match?
Do you want to work for an international and innovative company?
ChainPoint is working with its dedicated team on solutions for sustainable supply chains. We are active throughout the world and have offices in The Netherlands, Germany and France.
Please send your CV, with a brief note about your motivation, to email@example.com. If you prefer, you can also have an orientating conversation first. Call or message Hanneke on +31 6-31939825 to arrange a meeting.