Job opening: senior mobile developer
Are you the mobile engineer that can make a difference by making our apps even better, faster and more reliable?
That’s great! We’d like to hear from you!
We need your expertise to help with these challenges…
Our ChainPoint software helps to solve worldwide problems such as deforestation, unethical working conditions and food waste. ChainPoint makes all steps in the supply chain traceable, safe and reliable. In this way, consumers maintain confidence in sustainable brands and companies, and supply chains become more efficient and sustainable.
Our software is accessible via mobile apps and the development of multiple applications is an important part of ChainPoint. There is an increasing demand for good, fast and reliable apps. That’s why we are looking for a senior mobile developer to add to our team!
What will be keeping you busy?
You will be contributing towards our hybrid apps, which are built upon Cordova / PhoneGap.
- Developing new functionality for our apps.
- Maintenance of our apps.
- Testing and documentation.
- Actively collaborating with the ChainPoint team and contributing to the quality of our solutions.
Have you got talent we’re looking for?
- Experience with building and debugging apps through Android Studio and Xcode
- Sound knowledge of API handling (REST, JSON requests and responses)
- Experience with version control systems, such as SVN and GIT
- Knowledge of SQL and databases in general (experience with SQLite is a plus)
- You’ve completed studies up to HBO (or similar) level in an IT-related field
- Good knowledge of English
- Web development experience (ASP. NET / MVC, C#, SQL Server) is a plus
Why work at ChainPoint?
Alongside a competitive salary, we also offer many extra perks:
- Working with a team of 25 dedicated, but fun-loving professionals.
- An agile approach to work in an open, informal organisation with a no-nonsense culture.
- The room to develop yourself in an ambitious, challenging and international company.
- Flexible working hours with the opportunity to work at home.
- Easy to reach within Arnhem.
- Active and informative ChainPoint-days twice a year.
ChainPoint believes in giving employees freedom and independence. We work together with our employees to reach the optimal balance between work and social life. That also means we’re looking for candidates that can treat such freedom professionally and responsibly. Sounds like a match?
Do you want work for an international and innovative company?
ChainPoint is working with its dedicated team on solutions for sustainable supply chains. We are active throughout the world and have offices in The Netherlands, Germany and France.
Please send your CV, with a brief note about your motivation, to email@example.com. If you prefer, you can also have an orientating conversation first. Call or message Hanneke on 06-31939825 to arrange a meeting.