Job opening: senior ASP.NET engineer
Are you the ASP.NET engineer that can really make a difference by making our software application even better, quicker and more reliable? Great! Then we have the same DNA and we are looking for you!
We need your expertise to help with these challenges…
ChainPoint makes software to solve worldwide problems such as deforestation, unethical working conditions and food waste. Our software does this by making all steps in the supply chain traceable, safe and reliable. In this way, consumers maintain confidence in sustainable brands and companies, and supply chains become more efficient and sustainable.
Because of the growth of our company and growing demand, we are looking for ASP.NET engineer for our team.
What you’d be working on…
At ChainPoint, you’d be involved with expanding our transition to the cloud, Internet of Things, REST API’s and apps. You will be working on:
- Developing new functionality in our web application.
- Maintaining our web application.
- Realising solutions specifically aimed at our customers.
- Developing application interfaces (for example via Web API).
- Testing and documenting developed software.
- Actively collaborating within our team on the quality of our solutions.
Have you got talent we’re looking for?
- Experience in developing web applications.
- Experience with SVN or another source code control system.
- Knowledge of relational databases and SQL.
- You have completed studies in IT (or similar) to HBO level (or similar).
- You have a good command of the English language.
Why work at ChainPoint?
In addition to a competitive salary and excellent secondary benefits, we also offer:
- The chance to collaborate with 25 fun, friendly and dedicated IT professionals.
- An agile approach to working in an open and informal organisation with a no-nonsense culture.
- The chance to further develop yourself within an ambitious, challenging and international company.
- Flexible working hours with the possibility to also work from home.
- A head office location that’s easy to reach within Arnhem.
- Two ChainPoint-days a year.
ChainPoint believes in giving employees freedom and independence. We work together with our employees to reach the optimal balance between work and social life. That also means we’re looking for candidates that can treat such freedom professionally and responsibly. Sounds like a match?
Do you want work for an international and innovative company?
ChainPoint is working with its dedicated team on solutions for sustainable supply chains. We are active throughout the world and have offices in The Netherlands, Germany and France.
Please send your CV, with a brief note about your motivation, to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you prefer, you can also have an orientational conversation first. Call or message Hanneke on 06-31939825 to arrange a meeting.